Sunday, August 29, 2010

So, we continue..

That's not mine, officer, really, I just stuffed it in my shorts for extra padding. My butt is so sore from.... riding, yeah....that's it. Lots and lots of riding. Everyday in fact. I must ride my bike seat - I mean bicycle - 2 or 4 times a day. It's very refreshing and keeps me in shape. Look at the glutes I have now.  I could crack a walnut in there, really.



I have agreed not to be such a hard ass when it comes to the start point of the ride. We can start wherever it works best. Allenhurst for south rides, Elberon for north rides. We started at Russo's because he has a habit of being late and missing things. We started 9:50, GARMIN TIME.

I'm gonna also apologize for trying to take you guys off-road. I though it would be fun and relaxing. A little slow-down, a little dirt and rocks and nice scenery - what's the big deal? But Mr "Jetty Rocks" white trash moron comes along and ruins it for me. You guys are just pussies.

So we made it around the Manasquan reservoir pretty easily.  15mph average for a 40-45mile ride.  We're getting to the point where we've been over most of the roads in the area, so now we star to repeat the rides a little.

More to come..

1 comment:

  1. This is a test. You guys should just post whatever here...

    ReplyDelete

Write something clever.