Thursday, July 11, 2013

Into the blue..

What a week! Egypt is in flames. Plane crashes. I saw a Sandra Bullock movie. Epic POS movie. Did you expect this to be good?

I can lift her over my head if I want.  First I gotta take a dump.

 But at least we go to see BIFF TANNEN once more....

Whoa whoa whoa , stop the clock. Which one wants to sleep with me again?


 A little training advice: don't do this on your bike:

 

 

THIS Week's ride. July 13.

So this week we gear up to ride fast and straight to Sandy Hook, and then into Atlantic Highlands. So, it's gonna be long and flat and fast - with a tailwind -  before it gets hilly, and slow, and painful - Grand Tour, Serpentine, etc.   We've all been there before, but I think I can come up with some interesting diversions to the usual roads. We return through Rumson and Seven Bridges road.

No maps this week, because - really. 

We will try to maintain a paceline that looks like a well functioning racing team::

Granted, they are all on drugs right now. I mean, really high as Richard Pryor before he blew himself up. Higher than the guy that jumped out of the spaceship a few months ago. I have a large bottle of Ginko Biloba - maybe if we take, like 3 pills each, we can achieve this level of precision and grace.

So, be at 117 Allen Avenue, leaving at 10am. 
Heading NORTH, Pickup on Park & Ocean at 10:15am. 
See you Saturday. Captain Joe.


Ok I have some sympathy for those of you without imagination. Here's a map.  

Atlantic Highlands Ride:: 37miles from Allenhurst



View UntitledAtlantic Highland 37 Miles in a larger map

1 comment:

  1. Nice today. Jason, Morris, Albert, you all missed some fun. Freddie, Charles, allan, Morris Betesh. We all went high and low on the hills, through the dirt roads of Huber Woods and back again to Rumson. A good fast ride. One flat -Freddie- fixed in 5 minutes. Next week, the reservoir.

    ReplyDelete

Write something clever.