Friday, July 05, 2013

Point Pleasant it is.

OK guys, here we go. We are heading Southbound, through Belmar and Spring Lake and then we go west, almost crossing the GSP before turning east again on Herbertsville Road, heading to Point Pleasant. Then we turn north for home.

No one should get lost, you know where the ocean is, you should be able to turn around anytime to go home.

I am inclined to make this a hard start, meaning the BELMAR BRIDGE on Rt35 Climb in the first 5 miles. Yeah, I think I'll start there.

Route:

Point Pleasant Map

View PointPleasant35 in a larger map




1 comment:

  1. A pretty good riding day, marred only by minor insurrection led by I.F.
    The day was hot, hot and even hotter and more humid than any do so far this season. Everyone was on edge. At Sea Girt ave, mile 10, some people had enough. I.F. started the rebellion, and a splinter group - lets call them "The Wussies" turn tail and headed for the beach. The others, lets call them, "Real Men", turned west into the hills.
    The RM group fought and battled Ra and came out with an invigorating (exhausting) 40 mile ride.
    Nice job , men.

    ReplyDelete

Write something clever.